- 25 Mar 2022: Applications Open for 2022 Internship
- 04 Jan 2022: Understanding Mars as an Exoplanet
- 31 Dec 2021: An Exoplanet Found Protected by a Magnetosphere
- 13 Dec 2021: MACH Center Researchers To Present at AGU
- 12 Dec 2021: Scientists envision what Mars would look like as an exoplanet
The MACH Center is constructing a framework that enables the evaluation of atmospheric loss from an arbitrary rocky planet, given information about the planet and its host star. The MACH Center is a team science center funded by NASA to explore grand questions in the field of Heliophysics.
Click here to learn more.